Saturday 6 February 2016

Just for you


 
Hello again.  The weather here is absolutely appalling.  I don't know about you but I am ready for some sunshine.  There is one benefit to the awful weather and its the fact I don't feel guilty about spending time in my craft room card making.  What will you be doing this week?
 
I am a great fan of Sue Wilson dies from Creative Expressions, you will probably realise this when you view my blogs. So here goes for the details of this card.
 
I took a piece of Aqua foundation card and die cut it using the Italian background die from Sue Wilson.  I backed it using Sticky Adhesive Sheet and sprinkled it with Cosmic Shimmer diamond sprinkle glitter jewels. before putting it onto the base card with some mounting foam.
 
 
 
Using some white card from my stash I attached some sticky adhesive sheet and die cut it with the tag from the Sue Wilson Austrian Collection corner, border tag die. I then stamped the sentiment onto some Aqua foundation card, again covering it in Sticky Adhesive sheet before cutting it with the centre cutting die from the same die set.  I removed the top layer from the sticky sheet on both and sprinkled them with diamond sprinkles before putting on the card again using mounting foam.
 
For the flower I put some Sticky Adhesive sheet onto some more Aqua card and using the Sue Wilson Camellia complete petal die I cut out  2 of the medium sized flowers.  I glittered the flowers before offsetting them and placed a pearl in the centre.  The foliage die is from Spellbinders and before removing it from the die I inked them using Frosty Aqua Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Ink. These were attached to the card with some white tulle and string pearls with glue dots.
 
I hope you like the card.  See you soon.
 
 
Items used
Aqua foundation card from Creative Expressions
Italian Collection background die - Sue Wilson dies
Cosmic Shimmer diamond sprinkles
Sticky Adhesive sheet
Austrian Collection, Corner , Border, Tag die - Sue Wilson dies
Finishing touches, Camellia complete petal - Sue Wilson dies
Foliage die - Spellbinders
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud inks - Frosty Aqua
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment