Wednesday 20 April 2011

Animals

Hello everyone, another week another challenge.  After doing a 14 mile walk on Sunday of the Yorkshire Wolds it was nice to settle down over thesee last few days and do some crafting. Looking at the Little Claire challenge I saw the theme was animals and put my thinking cap on in order to get my entries together.  I needed cards for some birthdays and also a new arrival and I finally came up with the cards below.

For this I used the Little Claire" Lots of Fun" elephant stamp which I stamped onto a Nellies Die and coloured with pro markers.  I then matted it onto card embossed with a clutterbug folder design, which just seems to come in handy so many times.

This time I used another Nellies Die and stamped using Little Claires Big Hugs stamp again coloured with Pro Markers.

Earlier in the week I had received the new Little Claire club stamp "The Right Time" which was of my favourite animal the owl.  I have used all the elements I received in the pack and put my own design together. 


I hope you like my cards.  Happy crafting everyone  Denise  x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards good luck with the challenge. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous cards - I can see that you are a Little Claire's fan just like us.

    Thanks for joining us on the latest challenge.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    3 fab cards, love all of them. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards Denise. Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on making top three. Mary x

    ReplyDelete