Sunday 7 February 2016

All about the flowers




Hello again, I thought I would share my latest card with you.  Again I have used a lot of Creative Expression/Sue Wilson products.  I just think they are so versatile.

I cut the Sue Wilson Pierced Rose Die out of some white card.  I inked the roses with Frosty Aqua Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud Ink before adding some Aqua Foundation Card to the back.

I made a frame from the 2 largest dies in the Sue Wilson Noble Dies - Ornate Pierced Rectangles and added this to the top as shown.


I matted and layered some Aqua card with some white card embossed using the Bed of Roses Embossing Folder from Creative Expressions.  This is my favourite embossing folder and you will see it used a lot, for which I make no apologies. I placed this onto my card blank and then placed the pierced rose frame on top.

I made a flower corsage using white tulle, pearl string, Sue Wilson Camellia Complete Petal flowers in Aqua and White and some leaves using Spellbinders foliage dies.

 

 
I hope you like it. 
 
If you are visiting this page please leave a comment.
 
 
Products Used
 
Creative Expression - Bed of Roses Embossing Folder
Sue Wilson - Mini Background Pierced Roses Die
Sue Wilson - Noble Dies - Ornate Pierced Rectangles
Sue Wilson - Camellia Complete Petal
Cosmic Shimmer  Colour Cloud Ink - Frosty Aqua
Spellbinders  - Foliage Die


No comments:

Post a Comment