Thursday 25 February 2016

Wedding Anniversary



Hello again.  I needed to make a card for my friends wedding anniversary and this is the design I came up with. Also having been away from the blog scene for quite some time I thought a challenge was needed and I noticed that Little Claire where doing a challenge with the Love theme http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/monthly-blog-challenge-66-love-and.html so I thought I would enter this card.

I used a 6" x 6" base card and matted a piece of sky blue foundation card onto it.  I then took a piece of white card and embossed it using the Creative Expressions Bed of Rose embossing folder and matted this onto the card.

I then cut the Creative Expression Sue Wilson Tethered Hearth striplet die out of sky blue card then just the out die  to cut the shape in white card.  I glued the blue piece onto the white card with spray glue before placing this onto the card using mounting foam.

I then used the decorative centre of the Creative Expression Sue Wilson Canadian Collection Toronto die on sky blue card which again was attached to the card with  mounting foam.  I then cut on the sentiment from the Creative Expression Sue Wilson Expressions Collection Ornate Oval Special Day, three times in white card before stacking them together with spray glue and attaching this to the decorative centre.

I cut some flowers in white and sky blue using the Creative Expression Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Collection Camellia Complete Petal backing them with Creative Expressions Finishing Touches Collection Splendid Swirls.  These were then put onto the card to make a little corsage.

I then finished off with some pearls down the edges.

My friends where overjoyed with the finished article.

I hope you like it and thank you for visiting.

Products used

Creative Expression Bed of Roses Embossing Folder
Creative Expressions Canadian Collection Toronto Die
Creative Expression  Sue Wilson Expressions Collection Ornate Oval Special Day
Creative Expressions Finishing Touches Camellia Complete Petal
Creative Expressions Finishing Touches Splendid Swirls
Sky Blue Foundation card
White foundation card
Card blank
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment