Thursday 18 February 2016

Just for You (Men)



Hello again.  Wow I am doing so well in keeping up with posting, long may it continue.  I thought I would make another card suitable for the men in our lives because I always find it so difficult.

I took a 6" x 6" card and matted it with Creative Expressions Foundation Card (Cobalt) and a white pierced edged card.  I then took some more Cobalt coloured card and centred the large cutting die from the Sue Wilson California Collection - San Fransisco die and ran it though the Grand Calibur.

I then embossed this card with the Die'Sire Picnic Plaid embossing folding. The card was then foam mounted onto the base card.  I cut the largest decorative die from the same die set in Cobalt coloured card and recessed into the aperture created on the embossed card using spray glue.

 

I then cut the smallest decorative die in white and attached as shown.

I stamped the sentiment onto to some more white card and cut it out with the smallest die and before removing it from the die inked it with some Stormy Sky Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

 

I cut some corners using the Spellbinders Parisian Accents and completed the card by adding some black pearls

I hope you like it.  Thanks for visiting.

Products Used

Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Cobalt
Sue Wilson Dies - California Collection San Fransisco
Spellbinders Dies - Parisian Accents
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Stormy Sky
Die'Sire Picnic Plaid embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment